Finally, the third edition of my book on numerical simulation using OpenFOAM is available for Persian users in book stores.
This book contains two parts, the first 6 chapters include essential training such as:
- create simple geometries using blockMesh
- import mesh from third party (ie: gambit)
- create mesh around STL files with snappyHexMesh
- deal with multiple regions with topoSet
- export numerical results with paraview including plot data, plot contour, create movie and etc
- introduce boundary conditions and apply non-uniform initial condition with setFields, funkySetFields and groovyBC
- setup turbulence models, MRF properties and heat transfer
- monitor numerical residuals, plot residuals and setup fvSolution and fvScheme and so on
part second contains several special issues on different CFD fields such as:
- free surface ( flow over spillway)
- combustion ( non-mixed and pre-mixed combustion in chamber)
- Eulerian-Lagrangian simulation (particle flow in cyclone)
- wind simulation over buildings
The contents of CD can be download from following links:
In order to buy the printed version of book, call this number from 10 AM to 14 PM on Saturday to Wednesday.
Andishesara publication phone number: (98)21-66966925
for more information read this post from my weblog.